- Compliance processes – Visits to the MOH compliance/registration work for various products of the company and its vendors.
- To liaise with the various vendors in order to obtain the right documents, forms, certificates, etc. from their concerned regulatory authorities for registration purposes of products.
- Store management- Should be well versed with the SOPs of a Medical store. Should verify, supervise and authorize all activities related to the generation of invoices, delivery notes, dispatch of goods to customers, processing of inbound shipments, monthly/quarterly stock takes, and overall store maintenance as per the guidelines of the MOH.
- Documentation – Maintain records of all Invoices and delivery notes signed by the customers through the appointed personnel.
- Keep track of all pending invoices and delivery notes through the appointed personnel
- Maintain records of all open orders with the customers
- Submit reports to the Management such as Monthly stock reports, close to expiry stocks, delivery records, etc. through the appointed personnel
- Experience dealing with Regulatory Authorities such as MOH, DM, and ESMA
- Experience in getting import permit from MOH for Customs Clearance
- Expert MS office user (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience in Drug Store (not Pharmacy) will be preferred.
Experience: 5+ years in UAE
Job Category: Lab Operations
Job Type: Full Time